Standards of Professional Practice
As a professional finance advisor at Physician Mortgage Loans we acknowledge that the finance industry has evolved over the years to serve the needs of borrowers, small and large, in acquiring loans; and that, despite a wide diversity of interest, there are certain fundamental standards of the practice which should serve as guiding principles for all engaged in our profession. We subscribe to our Standards of Professional Practice which are:
- We will at all times conduct our activities with integrity, dignity and professionalism and will encourage such conduct by others in the lending industry.
- We will act with competence and strive to continually maintain and improve our professional judgement through understanding and knowledge of our lenders loan policy’s and products.
- We will adhere to the principles of confidentiality and accuracy, of inquires and replies in all exchanges of financial and credit information.
- We will treat in a fiduciary capacity all loan expense funds received in that capacity and will not charge our borrowers advance loan placement fees.
- We will at all times adhere to the specific terms of our funding commitments, commission agreements, and other lender requirements.
- We will never knowingly make false or misleading statements or withhold information vital to an intelligent loan decision, and will correctly represent our relationships with all parties to the loan.
- We will hold our loan advisors and loan companies in the highest esteem at all times.